Available Courses:

  • ESOL: Learning basic English
  • B1: English Exam for Settlement/Naturalisation and Spouse visa.
  • A2: For Partner/Spouse visa extension
  • LIFE IN THE UK: If you are applying Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK or British passport you have to pass this exam.
  • IELTS (International English testing System): If you have not done your GCSE or A-Levels in English and your first language is other than English and you want to study university, to do Master or Doctorate in the UK you have to pass IELTS (with a mark of around 6.5 out of 9)

Why Choose Us?

  • A tested system of teaching English easily (Instant-Pick)
  • Experienced and qualified teachers
  • Small Class size (1:10)
  • Affordable prices